Top Social

Concert Tonight...

May 3, 2014
The Hockessin Music School and the Wind Symphony of Southern NJ Present:
A Family Concert 
For the Love of Lucy
Please join us on Saturday, May 3rd at 6:30 pm
 Willowdale Chapel
675 Unionville Road, Kennett Square, PA 19348
Tickets $10 individuals, $25 families. 
Make checks payable to: UMDF and write For the Love of Lucy on the memo line.  Credit cards will also be accepted on the day of the concert.  
To reserve tickets click here or contact rjstreck@udel.edu  
or call 302-239-8281
Tickets will be available for purchase at the door.

***************************************************************

Jill and I met for lunch last week.  She and I have been doing this regularly since Lucy died.

She loves to talk and listen to stories about Lucy, as do I.

Our conversation steered toward the benefit concert for Luc when she said to me, "I have two fears(referring to the concert).  One, we will be overwhelmed with the number of people who show up on Saturday and not be able to handle the crowd efficiently, because at this point we really have no idea how many people are coming.  And two, no one will show up."

"Yep, that pretty much sums up my fears too," I said to her.

For we live by faith, not by sight 2 Corinthians 5:7

My kids, they are my inspiration!  

Lucy will be there, in spirit, I know because she has been helping Jack all week perfect Harry Potter :).

Jack, Megan, & Sophie are so excited!!!  In addition to the concert, they are going to be selling pretzels and lemonade tonight.  Never walk by a lemonade stand...

Praying for today to be all that we hope it will be.  See you tonight!


Post Comment